GENERAL PROJECT INFORMATION
- DEVELOPER – MCL Land (Gateway) Pte Ltd (Co. Reg No. 201213952N)
- ADDRESS – 2 Gateway Drive S(608533) / 6 Gateway Drive S(608535)
- SITE AREA – 11,588.0 sqm / approx. 124,700 sqft
- TENURE – 99 year leasehold w.e.f. 28 August 2012
- DESCRIPTION – Condominium with 2 blocks of 38 / 34 storeys and 20 storeys with environmental deck, swimming pool and communal facilities (Jurong East Planning Area) on Lot(s) 08773X MK05 at Boon Lay Way / Gateway Drive
- NO OF UNITS – 738
- NO OF STOREYS – Suites (34 / 38 storey) & SOHO inspired (20 storey)
- NO OF LIFT LOBBY – Suites 3 lobbies w/ 2 lifts each & SOHO 1 lobby w/ 3 lifts each
- NO OF CAR PARK LOTS – 595 Basement lots & 5 Handicapped lots
- EXPECTED TOP – 31st May 2017
- LEGAL COMPLETION – 31st May 2020
- EST MAINTENANCE FEES – $200 – $320
- ARCHITECT – AGA Architects Pte Ltd
- C & S ENGINEER – KCL Consultants Pte Ltd
- M & E ENGINEER – Rankine & Hill (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT – Salad Dressing
- QUANTITY SURVEYOR – KPK Quantity Surveyor
Announced on 4th Apr 2008, the Urban Redevelopment Authority of Singapore plans to transform Jurong Lake District into a unique lakeside destination for business and leisure.
Jurong East, together with Jurong Lake, offers an exciting opportunity to be developed into the biggest lakeside destination for business and leisure in the West Region. The two areas will be known as the new Jurong Lake District.
Centrally located in the West Region, which houses a quarter of Singapore’s population of 4.2 million, the 360 ha Jurong Lake District is well connected to the CBD (about 20 minutes), Tuas Second Link and rest of the island.
It also has ready access to a large talent and labour pool. The nearby Jurong and Tuas Industrial Estates support global businesses ranging from biotechnology to pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
There are more than 3,000 MNCs and SMEs operating in these areas.
• 70 ha around Jurong East MRT station
• Biggest commercial hub with unique lakeside setting outside the city
• More than 500,000 sqm of office space
• More than 250,000 sqm of retail & entertainment space
• Excellent mix of office, retail, hotel, entertainment, F&B and other complementary uses
• More than 2,800 hotel rooms
• 1,000 or more homes to be created around Jurong East MRT station
• Close proximity to International Business Park, industrial estates and research & educational institutions
• Over 220 ha of land & 70 ha of water
• Major leisure destination for Singaporeans & tourists
• New waterfront park & promenade
• New world class Science Centre to be shifted next to Chinese Garden MRT station
• Plans for 4 to 5 edutainment attractions
• New waterway to bring lake closer to Jurong Gateway
• New lakeside village for shopping, dining, entertainment uses & boutique hotels by the lake
Seamless Connection Within Jurong Gateway & To Lakeside
• All buildings & public transport facilities in Jurong Gateway will be linked via a network of walkways amidst lush greenery
• Ensure one to walk in comfort regardless of weather
• Connected to Lakeside by elevated landscape deck, beginning from Jurong East MRT station to proposed lakeside village
|TYPE||NO OF UNITS||SIZE (SQFT)|
|1 BR SUITE||159||474 – 538|
|2 BR SUITE (compact)||31||603 – 721|
|2 BR SUITE||74||678 – 936|
|3 BR SUITE (compact)||70||893 – 1076|
|3 BR SUITE||111||947 – 1163|
|4 BR SUITE||47||1163 – 1432|
|3 BR (penthouse)||3||1485 – 1658|
|4 BR (penthouse)||3||1905 – 2024|
|1 BR SOHO-inspired||60||495 – 603|
|1+1 SOHO-inspired||40||506 – 624|
|2 BR SOHO-inspired||60||678 – 893|
|2+1 SOHO-inspired||80||678 – 958|
WHY J GATEWAY?
• Development Potential of Jurong Lake District; transformation already in process
• Possibly the One & Only full Residential Site in Jurong Gateway
• Steps away from Jurong East MRT Station, one of the interchange stations that connects North-South and East-West Line, providing easy access to all other parts of the island
• Shopping amenities
• Future offices providing good investment value and rental market
• Panoramic views
VERY ATTRACTIVE PRICING! REGISTER FOR VVIP PREVIEW @ +65 8183 1729 / +65 9385 7283 NOW!
To understand more regarding Jurong Lake district, see related articles below and be part of the transformation… the Marina Bay of the WEST!